Monday, 14 March 2011

That face again

A snap shot of a variation of a previous pencil drawing, I'm still working on it!
It did have an Iris and pupil but I painted it out... not sure if I will re-paint it in again as yet.




I've actually used some very subtle colour in this but it doesn't show up so well in the photo.... it needs a little more work, it's proving quite a challenge to get the same amount of depth in the 'brain' as on the pencil version but I'm enjoying painting it all the same. The nose isn't right either... before I know it I'd have re-painted it!


2 comments:

  1. Dear Gina honey

    I like this very much as well as the pencil one but may be even more,I can never make up my mind as your so great at all your work. I'm so greatful that you share your work with us. Love from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this as an evolution of the female version of the "I Robot" head!

    ReplyDelete