Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Instant Merry Christmas...! (card)

So it's that time of year again,  I'm always late with sending cards!
Well instead of writing out endless cards I decided I'd spend the time drawing one instead.
This gives you the choice to just view it or if you like you can print out the card version and hang it adoringly with your other cards! :-)

 So have a very Merry Christmas from me and a wonderful New Year!
Gina x

To print out your card below
click on and save the jpeg - print at 100% scale
fold in half and then half again
Voila.. instant Merry Christmas! x


1 comment:

  1. I love you card with your birdie in and this is what you had painted. I did print this out to keep forever. Ok here we go with the file thing not sure so.
    Love always Karin

    ReplyDelete